Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all rentals made through Save Property Management:
1. No early check-ins or late check-outs will be permitted. If the renter does not promptly check-out at 10am, the renter will be charged $50.00 per hour. Check-in is from 4pm on the day of arrival
2. The renter and agent agree that this is a non-smoking home.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units unless it is agreed upon in this rental agreement and a non-refundable pet fee is paid of $300.00.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Unless otherwise notified, the telephone at the property has been put on toll restriction. A calling card must be used for any long distance calls.
6. Certain areas within the premises may be reserved specifically for the owner or agents use, this includes the Owners Lock Out Closet. Any attempt to interfere with the Owners Lock Out Closet will be reported to the local Police.
7. The renter shall not interfere with any equipment within the home. Any issues with air conditioning, electrical, gas and pool equipment should be reported immediately to the management company. Guests are strictly prohibited from attempting repairs and could lead to eviction from the property with recompense and will be liable for any further damages caused.
8. If damages incur from the renter, the renter will be charged accordingly. The renter is responsible for all damages that incur from the renter or guests of the renter during the rental period named above. If the renter feels that something is damaged beyond normal wear and tear upon arrival, it is the renters responsibility to inform the agent immediately.
9. All debris, rubbish, and discards are to be placed in the trash can at the rear of the property. trash is collected on Thursdays. Please the trash can at the front of the property for collection.
10. All keys to the property are to be left in the lock box when the unit is not occupied and the property is to be locked upon departure. If the keys are not left to be retrieved by the agent, the renter will be charged $50.00 per key.
11. The method of payment for the rental is chosen by the renter and agreed upon between the renter and the agent. A NON REFUNDABLE 20% deposit is due at the time the reservation is made and the second payment of the rental total is due 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival. This is standard unless other arrangements have been made. Regardless of the payment method chosen, a credit card is held on file with Save Property Management until after check-out. The card provided must be a valid Visa Card, MasterCard, or Discover Card. If the card provided expires prior to the renters departure, it is the responsibility of the renter to provide Save Property Management with an alternate card.
12. No cancellations will be accepted due to weather related issues.
13. We strongly recommend you obtain Travel Insurance to cover cancellations and weather matters or ill health and disruption to travel. The Agent is not liable for any uninsured event and cancellations will not be permitted for any force majeure.
14. If for some reason the renter is unable to fulfil the rental agreement, no refund of deposit made will be issued. If the renter chooses to cancel the reservation after making full payment, we may at our discretion offer a pro rated refund of any sums paid over and above the non refundable deposit. Save Property Management will also accept a rescheduling of original reservation and it will be used as a credit towards a new reservation at the property named above. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay forfeit the full payment credit and the right to reschedule. Cancellation by early departure does not warrant any credit of rent.
15. A maximum occupancy level is agreed per the property description between the renter and the agent. If renters exceed the maximum number of occupants specified, the renters will be asked to vacate the premises and all payments made with be forfeited.
16. The total rental rate includes a one-time linen and towel set-up. The unit will be clean upon your arrival and a departure clean is included in the total rental rate. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, but it is available at an additional cost. The care of the linens is the responsibility of the renter. Should any linen be lost or damaged, the renter will be charged accordingly.
17. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance by the agent.